Commercial renewable energy project developers and organizations pursuing in distributed renewable generation opportunities.
Renewable Energy development projects face most of the same hurdles as traditional energy developments, while others are more unique to renewable projects:
- Managing budget, costs, and development timeline
- Utility coordination and interconnection
- Coordinating multiple contractors
- Securing PPAs or other workable offtake structures
- Permitting and public outreach
- Obtaining project financing
- Securing project incentives
SourceOne professionals have managed large scale renewable energy development projects and understand the challenges developers face and can help bring projects to a successful outcome.
Acting as Owner’s Representative is one of the many services SourceOne offers to clients so that projects are executed on budget and on time. SourceOne also supports projects in financial modeling, budget management, securing pre-development financing, power sales, and coordination of the interconnection process and design.